PCA's Home & Community Care - Arabic Speaking
Patient Care Attendants - Community Care
Colbrow Homecare are currently recruiting PCA's to work with a client in the Berwick area
Progressive and enthusiastic in your approach, you will be confident in your abilities, reliable and have a strong work ethic.
Your duties will include taking the client to the shops or out for a coffee.
Hours will be every Friday morning for 2 hours.
As the client is Egyptian, an Arabic speaking carer would be advantageous.
- 2nd or 3rd year nursing students who have successfully completed Aged Care and/ or Rehabilitation placements
- Cert III in Aged Care / Home and Community Care or Disability with 6 months experience in Australia
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in English (written and verbal)
- Current Police Clearance Certificate (or willing to apply)
- Current Working with Children's Check (or willing to apply)
- Residency or permission to work in Australia
What's on offer?
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexibility, variety and choice
- Friendly and professional staff that care for you
As Melbourne's first specialised nursing service, Colbrow Homecare is committed to providing quality service to staff and clients alike. Our core values of Teamwork, Flexibility, Integrity and Reliability are an integral part of all staff employed with the company.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.