PCA's Home & Community Care
Patient Care Attendants - Community Care
Colbrow Homecare are seeking Personal Care Workers for a male client with Multiple Sclerosis located in Cheltenham.
On-going shifts Monday – Friday are 0830 – 10:30 and 09:00 – 10:00.
Duties include assisting with personal care and light domestic duties.
- 2nd or 3rd year nursing students who have successfully completed Aged Care and/ or Rehabilitation placements OR
- Cert III in Aged Care / Home and Community Care or Disability with 6 months experience in Australia
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in English (written and verbal)
- Current Employment Police Clearance Certificate (or willing to apply)
- Current Employment Working with Children's Check (or willing to apply)
- Residency or permission to work in Australia
- Comprehensive Car Insurance
- Victorian Driver Licence
What's on offer?
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexibility, variety and choice
- Friendly and professional staff that care for you
As Melbourne's first specialised nursing service, Colbrow Homecare is committed to providing quality service to staff and clients alike. Our core values of Teamwork, Flexibility, Integrity and Reliability are an integral part of all staff employed with the company.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.