Personal Care Assistants - Toorak
Personal Care Workers - Toorak
Colbrow Homecare are currently seeking applications from experienced Personal Care Assitants to work with a Home and Community Care client in the Toorak area. As Melbourne's first specialised nursing service, Colbrow Homecare is committed to providing quality service to staff and clients alike. Our core values of Teamwork, Flexibility, Integrity and Reliability are an integral part of all staff employed with the organistation.
We would like to hear from individuals with at least 6 month prior experience in the field, including all aspects of personal care and assistance with community access. Due to the nature of the work, a valid Drivers Licence and your own reliable transportation are essential.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible working hours
- Work with friendly and supportive staff
- 2nd or 3rd year nursing students who have successfully completed Aged Care and/ or Rehabilitation placements OR
- Minimum Cert III in Disability with at least 1 year of experience in Australia
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in English (written and verbal)
- Current Police Clearance Certificate (or willing to apply)
- Current Working with Children's Check (or willing to apply)
- First Aid Certificate (HLTAID003) (or willing to obtain)
- Residency or permission to work in Australia
At Colbrow Homecare we are passionate about helping people maintain their identities. If you're like us and would like to help make a difference, please apply today! In return you will have the pleasure of working for a leading service provider
Only successful applicants will contacted.