Registered Nurses - Home & Community Care
Ferntree Gully VIC
Registered Nurses - Community Care
Colbrow Homecare are seeking Registered Nurses for a female quadriplegic client located in the Eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
We are currently looking for Registered Nurses with experience with spinal cord injuries for an immediate start.
Applicants must be available between the hours of 0800am – 12noon and/or 2100 – 2300 to work on this program.
If you enjoy working for clients in their own home and are passionate about client centred care, we would love to hear from you.
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in English (written and verbal)
- Current Police Clearance Certificate (or willing to apply)
- Current Working with Children's Check (or willing to apply)
- First Aid Certificate (HLTAID003) (or willing to obtain)
- Residency or permission to work in Australia
What’s on offer?
- Competitive pay rates
- Free cover for professional indemnity
- Free Uniform
As Melbourne’s first specialised nursing service, Colbrow Homecare is committed to providing quality service to staff and clients alike. Our core values of Teamwork, Flexibility, Integrity and Reliability are an integral part of all staff employed with the organisation.
Only Successful Applicants will contacted.