Registered Nurses - Home & Community Care
Registered Nurses - Home and Community Care
Colbrow Homecare are currently searching for casual Registered Nurses to join our team. We are seeking experienced Nurses to visit clients in their own homes and ensure that their care plans and needs are met.
As Melbourne’s first specialised nursing service, Colbrow Homecare is committed to providing quality service to staff and clients alike. Our core values of Teamwork, Flexibility, Integrity and Reliability are an integral part of all staff employed with the organisation.
The shifts vary in length however, we do our best to provide you with a run of shifts to best suit your needs. As there is travel required between clients, a valid Drivers Licence and your own reliable transportation are essential.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible working hours
- Work with friendly and supportive staff
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in English (written and verbal)
- Current Police Clearance Certificate (or willing to apply)
- Current Working with Children's Check (or willing to apply)
- First Aid Certificate (HLTAID003) (or willing to obtain)
- Residency or permission to work in Australia
Only Successful Applicants will contacted.