Registered Nurses - Mount Waverley
Registered Nurses - Home and Community Care in Mount Waverley
Colbrow Homecare are currently seeking applications from experienced Registered Nurses with to work with a client in the Mount Waverley area .
As Melbourne’s first specialised nursing service, Colbrow Homecare is committed to providing quality service to staff and clients alike. Our core values of Teamwork, Flexibility, Integrity and Reliability are an integral part of all staff employed with the organisation.
Shifts will run from 12:30 to 2:30pm on Monday's, Wednesday's & Friday's. The successful applicants will not be required to cover all shifts however, there is the opportunity to pick up all shifts, as well as many more that we have available in the area.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive pay rates
- Casual working hours - Work the days and times that suit you
- Work with friendly and supportive staff
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in English
- Current Police Clearance Certificate
- Current Working with Children's Check
- First Aid Certificate (HLTAID003)
- Residency or permission to work in Australia
At Colbrow Homecare we are passionate about helping people maintain their identities. If this position sounds like you, please apply now. In return you will have the pleasure of working for a leading service provider
Only successful applicants will contacted.